Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lost - Lost Faith - luggage found - no doubt a bit 'unsafe in post 9-11 security

Security issues or deodorant, which is more important?

Tape Storage in Columbia International Airport has worked well. The luggage was not. turned and all the baggage. Slowly and efficiently retrieve their luggage and the people left, until there is only one bag left. There was also left to another person. It was the last piece of luggage that looked ugly, and you should see someone, he said. I went downstairs to see the closurethe carousel, as if my luggage seems like a miracle. But it's no wonder today's luggage. The baggage claim office was busy, so I immediately stepped in line. The young man looked at my claim ticket, compared with the screen of his computer, print out a sheet of brown paper recycled from your printer, pulled it out and handed it to me. I've seen it deliberately, thinking I would feel much better with a little 'more than one officer has been torn piece of brown recycled paper with the type so fadedwhat I have a headache.

"Well, what." I asked.

"It's okay." He told the newspaper shows "for phone numbers, and the tracking number and left, and the process, everything is there. - Apart"

I went back to reading my area carousel brown recycled paper. It was all right, but not at all comforting.

"Mr McConnell?" It 'was my trip, my host for the weekend, Dr. Osterlund, not light. A professor at Columbia University with a pile ofCredentials and a warm handshake.

"How was the flight, Mr McConnell?" He said.

"Only for Mac, please, it's been quiet so far, lost luggage." I said.

This is no small thing to most people, but it could ruin the whole weekend for me, because without luggage, I am jobless.

I usually check my pockets because of the size of the file, but often smile at the thought that they tried to find clothes for my Bible, makeup kit, false beard and attributes of myProfession, enjoyed the confused look. I'm an actor. An actor in the Bible. Wrote "A one-man passion play," Miami Hearld in a critical review of my most ambitious drama "The Gospel According to Simon (St.) Peter." I use most of the time and Saint Simon's Catholic Church and the Episcopal Church. Of course, the loss of baggage is a good costume does not eliminate the anxiety. Before I had a quiet confidence on their arrival in Colombia, until it is the last to secure the nextempty baggage carousel. The bag was the last of a dead ringer for Freddy Freeloader his possession.

Frankly, I was not too surprised with just made connections with a delay of Ft Lauderdale for the annual Air and Sea Show in a class.

I could not help but wait, as we sat on the runway before the trip and look at the Touch - N - is the proposed Blue Angels, one of two things:

1. Since the Blue Angels have been predicted months in advance as this prisonerDelta Air Navigation and unprepared?
2. Only a miracle would have given my connection.

There is no real problem, there were certainly other flights, and my performance was not today. Then weather forced a model company in Atlanta. No connection is secure. That is, when, where your faith is echoed in my ear. To this I say, not "in the Delta or the banking system, or time, or anything that is not entirely in my control - and yes, of course, in my God that sound defensive?Probably. The truth is that this question usually jump when someone wants to challenge someone else's faith.

Well, I shot a prayer to my name, just in case. As we have seen, most flights were delayed in Atlanta and two whole minutes I plopped in my usual seat, 10C, first row behind the first class on the island. Fast first class, but without the money. Works for me, you know, it's ministry. But when they arrived, I pray for the forgottenParking for the flight? Yep. Quiet satisfaction concern quieter at 07.00 clock announced nonchalantly as a computer voice, "your luggage has not been located at this time." Do you? It is not good news. Now quiet concern was not so quiet frustration. It 'started a haunting thought without costume as an excuse for the cancellation of a performance, and plan B was not present. Oh yes, my host served dinner with stimulating conversation with enough distractionthe problem. After all, it was too soon.

Back at the hotel, make another call to rent the number imprinted on my lost luggage brown recycling, thought - now that I was alone, - "I'd be torn happier with something more official in the hands of a half-page brown recycled paper. "To my tracking number and a computerized voice that struck me again ITALY", your baggage has been located at this time. "

"Quiet frustration was audible now, and most likelyheard next door. I think fists given 0, which could respond to a person of flesh and bones, she did.

"Can I help you?"

Duh, my first thought, then Yeah! My luggage is missing, I am a performer, this is my life, my office, there is a God thing! But what was out, was "Yes, thank you very much, I was hoping to get some information about my lost luggage."

"Certainly, Mr. McConnell, I'll help you there." This was a relief. She knew my name. AreSystem. Excellent. I heard on keys and ready for immediate response (King James language a little 'flavor.)

"Mr. McConnell, I do not know the location of your luggage to show at this time."

I said no effect, or I was simply speechless.

"I do not understand, not a place." I assumed with all the 911 safety measures and it combined with the baggage of passengers and luggage is always localizable.

"Now, Mr. McConnell Atlanta does not scan for luggageFlights. "

All sorts of things in my mind zip - Atlanta did not crawl? security risk, my luggage is on its way to San Francisco, does not show tomorrow. Hey, what's my medicine, clean underwear, toothbrush, deodorant? All perfectly legitimate concerns. Then I said, "Really?" You really have no idea where my luggage, or whether it will ever get to Columbia? "

"Mr McConnell," this lady is good, very polite, not a hint of excitement, perfect for the job."There are five other flights to Colombia to come this evening, there's two already, and probably your luggage is already there, and it's just not been scanned. You could call in thirty to forty minutes, we should have any this time. "

Learn more about this time a piece we have no information about your luggage. The frustration was more like disgust always prayed all the time determined and convincing, the luggage would arrive before2:00 clock. Another dramatic pause from me, then,
"Thanks." Click. Very innovative.

Mac Serenity Now let's be reasonable, this is not the end of the world, only one subtest, a minor inconvenience, I think some fonts, such as ... I could not remember all the fonts in the vicinity of lost luggage. Lost souls, perhaps, but not luggage. Wait. How is it that would be lost sheep? I remember the question, it would be "a man with a hundred sheep to lose, you can look for the 99 andlost. "Yes, it is to leave all that baggage go and find where my! Like this escaped my lips, the phone rang. Could it be? If your luggage in fact a miracle of all? This should be at the reception awaited announcement. Wrong.

"Mr McConnell, Bridget is with Delta claims, we find only that your baggage has been analyzed in Colombia, is located on the truck to the hotel, and should arrive in twenty to thirty minutes will receive."

Never doubt!My alter ego Simon shows. Well, that was at 9:00 clock. I put my corn and relaxed on Flick Sean Conery, when he still had hair, or a great makeup artist. 10:00 back from bit 'sick. What happens if the information was wrong? What happens if my luggage was not at all. Mine was still en route to California.

Ring! Ah, the call.

"Mr McConnell, Delta simply dropped their luggage at the reception."

It 'been a long fall from the top 5. But when you leave the elevatorand around the corner, there it was. As I said, never a doubt. OK, a bit '.

No comments:

Post a Comment